MDMA (Ecstasy) Dual Reagent Test Kit (2 tests)
FREE PRIORITY MAIL ★ Daily dispatch at 11 GMT ★ Discreet packaging ★ Shipping label with no mention of „PRO Test”
- 2in1 – 1x MARQUIS test, 1x MECKE test
- Instructions for 600+ substances with the Results app
- 1 micro spatula
- Available also as multiple-use bottles
Mix&Match! (discounts apply in cart):
Get 2 kits, receive 4 tests / 3.20 € each
Get 4, pay for 3 (8 tests / 2.88 €)
Get 7, pay for 5 (14 tests / 2.75 €)
Get 10, pay for 7 (20 tests / 2.56 €)
By purchasing Dual MDMA PRO Test Kit you promote harm reduction and the fight for drug policy based on human rights and facts, not prejudice.
DUAL MDMA TEST KIT
Dual MDMA Test Kit includes 2 single-use reagents for „Ecstasy” as well as its common adulterants. It is used to positively identify MDxx, meth/amphetamines, 2C-B/C/H/I, 5-MAPB, 6-APB, 6-APDB, and to rule out cathinones, DXM, PMA/PMMA, and different, less predictable and less desirable, highly toxic dangerous drugs. Multiple reagents are required to detect adulterants and increase analysis precision.
The Dual MDMA Test Kit instructions and apps feature over 550 substances. Each single-use vial contains 0,2 ml (4 drops) of a reagent. Glass protects reagents from light, plastic, and moisture to ensure prolonged shelf life. For extra-stealth ask us in the checkout notes to remove substance-related stickers and fliers.
Dual MDMA PRO Test Kit consists of 2 reagents: Marquis and Mecke (2 tests total). It’s best to use this set for MDxx, 2C-B or meth/amphetamine, but it’s also good for benzofurans, cathinones, and opioids.
NOTE: Reagents deteriorate with time, especially if exposed to sunlight or not refrigerated. If you are uncertain whether a reagent will work, test it with a previously checked sample.
Are you still looking for the best reagent test? See all drug testing kits HERE.
Looking where to buy a different test for MDMA?
- Multiple-use MDMA test kit – just cents per test, set of 4 reagents
- Fentanyl test strips – learn how to test MDMA for fentanyl
- MDMA Purity Test Kit – required to use in combination with reagent tests
- …or check out the guide “What is the best test kit?” and choose from all available PRO Test kits.
Reagents consist mostly of concentrated acid and are strong enough to burn skin and clothing. Keep out of eyes and mouth. Keep away from children. Always use in a well-ventilated area. Wear gloves (supplied) when handling the bottle and cap. Wear protective eyewear. Never point towards face etc. If you get some on you/clothing, then immediately wash with lots of soap and water. Dispose of any unwanted reagent with running water and baking soda, ventilate. Store reagents away from heat in a cool, dark place. The average shelf life of 2 years can be significantly extended by storing in a freezer (warm to room temperature before use).
A positive or negative reaction does not indicate if a substance is safe. No substance is 100% safe.
NOTE: Dual MDMA Test Kit can only test the PRESENCE, not PURITY or QUANTITY of a specific substance. Always test under a strong light and using the smallest possible sample. Never open more than 1 bottle at once, if you make a mistake you might contaminate the reagents and spoil them. If a few reactions are happening at once, only the darkest one of them will be visible.
TL;DR: Here is an image with a quick cheat sheet how to use the MDMA test kit, or check out more detailed guide on how to test MDMA further below.
How can I test MDMA?
BEFORE using an MDMA reagent test kit
- It’s RECOMMENDED to record the reaction to compare later
STEP ONE for testing MDMA pills / capsules / powder / crystals
- Take and finely crush a small piece, no bigger than a head of a needle – like this •.
- Put it on a suitable testing plate, preferably a spot test plate or the bottom/underside of a ceramic mug (example). *If using single-use vials insert the sample and observe, as the reagent is already within.
- Add one (or two) drops of Marquis reagent test (or other supplied) on the sample and wait for the results.
- Check reagent test results with instructions.
How to use an MDMA test kit?
- Check test results with Marquis test kit: if testing MDxx (MDMA, MDA or MDEA) the color of the reaction should be instant black. It can look brownish or purple for a few seconds before turning fully black.
- The Mecke reagent test with MDxx turns instantly from green to black.
AFTER using an MDMA test kit
- OPTIONAL: Pour baking soda over a finished reaction to neutralize used reagents.
- Wash testing surface under running water.
- Purple color. The usually referenced purple to black Marquis test kit color can often look more brownish. Pay attention to how instant was the color change to black, rather than to the exact initial hue.
- Fizzing. Any synthetic drug in a form of salt will bubble with most reagent tests, which are strong acids. If you see only fizzing instead of color change, that can indicate presence of a new psychoactive substance.
- Speed of the reaction does not indicate quantity nor purity. However, if you are having trouble interpreting your result try using a bigger sample or crushing it better before testing.
- How many tests can you get from one test kit? A multiple-use test kit lasts up to 100 (5 ml) or 200 (10 ml) tests. Each drop equals one test. A single use-test kit contains 2 disposable ampoules (2 tests).
All MDMA test results:
|MARQUIS||Instant Violet / Brown > Black|
|MECKE||Instant Green > Black|
|MANDELIN||Instant Blue > Black|
|LIEBERMANN||Instant Brown > Black|
|FROEHDE||Instant Yellow/Green > Dark Blue > Black|
|EHRLICH||No color change|
|HOFMANN||No color change|
|ROBADOPE||No color change|
|SCOTT||No full color change|
How to check if reagent for testing MDMA works?
- Test any substance and compare color reactions with instructions. It’s easiest to use aspirin – Marquis reagent reacts to it with a slow pink or orange color change.
- Keep a sample to compare later in case of doubt. If control sample reacts fine, it means the reagent still works.