By purchasing the Custom Reagent Test Kit you support harm reduction and fight for drug policy based on facts and human rights, not prejudice.
CUSTOM REAGENT TEST KIT
Compose your own Custom Reagent Test Kit by selecting:
- The number of reagents – two to five of all available in our offer (Cannabis, Ehrlich, Hofmann, Froehde, Marquis, Mandelin, Mecke, Liebermann, pH, Robadope, Scott, Simon’s, Zimmermann). Enter reagent names in the “Order notes” field at checkout.
- Volume – 5ml (~100 tests) or 10ml (~200 tests);
- Accessories – if you choose the “No” option you will receive only bottles. With the “Yes” option you will receive instructions with color charts for each reagent, ceramic plates, spatula for samples and a pair of gloves.
Every bottle contains 5 or 10 ml, with each 1 drop accounting for 1 use, 100-200 total. High-quality HDPE and brown amber glass bottles protect reagents from light and moisture to ensure prolonged shelf life. Special dropper guarantees 0 spills. For extra-stealth ask us in the checkout notes to remove substance-related stickers and fliers.
NOTE: Reagents deteriorate with time, especially if exposed to sunlight or not refrigerated. If you are uncertain whether a reagent will work, test it with a previously checked sample.
Looking where to buy a test kit?
- Single-use test kit – 3,9 EUR per test, FREE SHIPPING
- Multiple-use test kit – just cents per test, set of 4 reagents
- Fentanyl test strips – learn how to test for fentanyl
- Substance Purity Test Kit – required to use in combination with reagent tests
- …or check out the guide “What is the best test kit?” and choose from all available PRO Test kits.
Reagents consist mostly of concentrated acid and are strong enough to burn skin and clothing. Keep out of eyes and mouth. Keep away from children. Always use in a well-ventilated area. Wear gloves (supplied) when handling the bottle and cap. Wear protective eyewear. Never point towards face etc. Neutralize used reagents using baking soda. If you get some on you/clothing, then immediately wash with lots of soap and water. Dispose of any unwanted reagent with running water and baking soda, ventilate. Store all testing kits away from any heat in a cool, dark place between uses, preferably a fridge. The average shelf life of 1 year can be significantly extended by storing in a freezer (warm to room temperature before use). A positive or negative reaction for a substance does not indicate if it is safe. No substance is 100% safe.