Custom Reagent Test Kit
€11,15 – €24,54
(Specify reagents in checkout notes)
How to test?
Custom Reagent Test Kit includes up to 5 out of 11 reagents for over 700 substances, including 2C-B, benzofurans, cannabinoids, meth/amphetamine, LSD, DMT, dissociatives, MDMA, MDA, mephedrone, and opioids. It is used to rule out U-47700, NBOMe, PMA/PMMA and other, less predictable, less desirable, highly toxic dangerous drugs. Multiple reagents are required to detect adulterants and increase analysis precision.
Reagent tests can indicate PRESENCE, but not PURITY or QUANTITY. Mixtures can be detected with reagents only if adulterant causes a darker color change than the expected substance. To detect all ingredients and estimate their amount pair reagents with a TLC purity test kit.
The Custom Reagent Test Kit comes with up to 5 out of 11 reagents: Cannabis, Ehrlich, Hofmann, Froehde, Marquis, Mecke, Morris, Liebermann, Robadope, Simon’s and Zimmermann / Beam, all in abosrbent vermiculite. Included accessories are: ceramic reaction plate, spatula, gloves, instructions and app for all test kits and over 700 substances. Every bottle contains 5 ml (liquids) or 10 ml (crystals), 100 tests of each in total. High quality HDPE and brown amber glass protect reagents from light, plastic, and moisture to ensure prolonged shelf life. Child-proof caps guarantee 0 spills.
To compare reagents see the chart below. ➕➕ = positively indicates presence of expected substance. At least 2 are recommended to reduce the risk of inconclusive result. ➕ = positively indicates presence of some adulterants (see footnotes). ➖ = not applicable.
To view the chart below on mobile switch to landscape mode or preferably to a larger screen.
Sample / Test Cannabis Ehrlich Hofmann Froehde Liebermann Marquis Mecke Morris Robadope Simon’s Zimmermann Fent Strips 2C-B ➖ ➖ ➖ ➕➕ ➕➕/➕ ➕➕/➕ ➕➕ ➖ ➕➕ ➕ ➕ ➕ Amphetamine ➖ ➖ ➖ ➕ ➕➕/➕ ➕➕ ➕ ➖ ➕➕ ➕ ➕ ➕ Benzodiazepines ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➕➕ ➕ Cannabinoids ➕➕/➕ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➕➕ ➖ Cocaine ➖ ➕ ➖ ➕ ➕➕/➕ ➖ ➕ ➕➕ ➕ ➕ ➕ ➕ DMT ➖ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➕ Ketamine ➖ ➖ ➖ ➕ ➕➕/➕ ➕ ➕ ➕➕ ➕ ➕ ➕ ➕ LSD ➖ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➕ ➕ ➕ ➕ ➖ ➕ ➖ ➖ ➖ MDA ➖ ➖ ➖ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➖ ➕➕ ➕ ➕ ➕ MDMA ➖ ➖ ➖ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➖ ➕ ➕➕ ➕ ➕ Mephedrone ➖ ➖ ➖ ➕ ➕➕/➕ ➕➕ ➕ ➖ ➕ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➕ Methamphetamine ➖ ➖ ➖ ➕ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➕➕/➕ ➖ ➕ ➕➕ ➕ ➕ Opioids ➖ ➖ ➖ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➕ ➕➕/➕
- Cannabis (4-AP) – main test for THC / CBD, helps rule out synthetic cannabinoids
- Ehrlich – main test for all indoles, e.g. lysergamides and tryptamines but also 5-HTP and more, secondary test for cocaine
- Hofmann – main test for lysergamides and tryptamines, more precise but slower than Ehrlich
- Froehde – main test for most powders, secondary test for ketamine and amphetamines, long shelf life
- Liebermann – main test for most powders, secondary test for cocaine (detects levamisole)
- Marquis – main test for most powders, secondary test for ketamine, mephedrone and psychedelics
- Mecke – main test for most powders, secondary test for cocaine, ketamine and mephedrone
- Morris – main test for cocaine and ketamine, can tell apart some novel dissociatives
- Robadope – main test for primary amines, e.g. MDA, amphetamine or PMA
- Simon – main test for secondary amines, e.g. MDMA, meth, mephedrone, methylone or PMMA
- Zimmermann / Beam – main test for cathinones and benzodiazepines in geneal, detects also CBD
Fentanyl Test Strip to detect fentanyl, even if it is mixed in another substance.
Reagents can indicate PRESENCE, but not PURITY or QUANTITY. Adulterants can be detected with reagents only if they cause a darker color change than the expected substance. To detect all ingredients and estimate their amount pair reagents with a TLC purity test kit.
GET ALL TOOLS
First, prepare a clean white testing surface – ceramic or glass is the best, e.g. bottom of a mug or a plate. Get your sample, reagents, a sharp tool / scoop and paper towels.
PREPARE SAMPLE, ABOUT THIS BIG -> ●
If testing a pill, powder or crystal, crush it finely. If testing a blotter or gel tab cut off 1/8th (a corner). If testing a liquid, dry one drop on paper or clean ceramic surface. A bigger sample can cause a stronger reaction. You need a new sample for each test.
ADD ONE* DROP (OR PILE) OF REAGENT
Shake bottles hard before use, then tap firmly to shake down any reagent stuck in cap. Do not let a bottle touch sample or you will ruin the rest of the reagent. Use just enough reagent to cover a sample. If using crystals avoid air pockets by flattening crystals onto sample using a clean tool. *Do not mix reagents except for „A” and „B” bottles.
OBSERVE FOR UP TO 3 MINUTES*
Disregard any color change after 3 minutes. Do not overinterpret your results, consider that color change reaction is always fastest and most vivid in the part where biggest surface of reagent touches sample, compared to its edges. Over time reaction will degrade due to air contact. Take photos. *If testing a blotter or gel tab using Ehrlich or Hofmann observe reaction for up to 60 minutes.
Compare color change with instructions. Reagents can indicate PRESENCE, but not PURITY or QUANTITY. Adulterants can be detected with reagents only if they cause a darker color change than the expected substance. To detect all ingredients and estimate their amount pair reagents with a TLC purity test kit.
Clean used reagent tools / testing surface with lots of running water and detergent, avoid contamination.
Drug testing kits contain toxic and/or corrosive chemicals, strong enough to burn skin and clothing. Keep out of eyes and mouth. Keep away from children and animals. Always use in a well-ventilated area. Wear gloves (supplied) when handling the bottle and cap. Wear protective eyewear. Never point towards face etc. If you get some on you/clothing, then immediately wash with lots of soap and water. Dispose of any unwanted reagent with running water, ventilate. Store reagents standing up and away from heat in a cool, dark place. The average shelf life of 2 years can be significantly extended by storing in a fridge or freezer (warm up to room temperature before use).
Reagents deteriorate with time or due to contact with air, especially if exposed to sunlight or not refrigerated. If you are uncertain whether the reagent will work, test it with an already confirmed sample.
Pair reagents with a TLC purity test kit. TLC allows you to discover full number of ingredients and estimate their amount, however still requires reagent tests to identify detected compounds.
- To precisely test MDMA purity use TLC MDMA Purity Test Kit.
- To precisely test cocaine purity use TLC Cocaine Purity Test Kit.
- To precisely test cannabinoids use TLC Cannabinoid Test Kit.
- To estimate purity of other compounds (full ingredients and their amounts) use the basic TLC Adulterants Test Kit.
- To precisely test purity of as many compounds as possible consider the Full TLC Purity Test Kit.
You may also like…