Benzodiazepines Test Kit
How to test?
Benzo Test Kit includes 10 fentanyl testing strips and Zimmermann reagent for benzodiazepines, derrivatives and more. It is used to positively identify clonazepam from other benzodiazepines in general (doesn’t differentiate alprazolam, clonazolam, etizolam etc.) and to rule out fentanyl or different, less predictable, less desirable, highly toxic dangerous drugs. Pairing fent strips with reagent testing is required to detect adulterants and increase analysis precision.
Reagent tests and test strips can indicate PRESENCE, but not PURITY or QUANTITY. Mixtures can be detected with reagents only in case of fentanyl test strips or if adulterant causes a darker reagent test color change than the expected substance. To detect all ingredients and estimate their amount pair reagents with a TLC purity test kit.
The Benzo Test Kit includes 10 fentanyl testing strips and Zimmermann reagent, a porcelain reaction plate, a spatula, gloves, instructions and app for all test kits and over 700 substances. Every bottle contains 5 ml (liquids), 100 tests of each in total. High quality HDPE and brown amber glass protect reagents from light, plastic, and moisture to ensure prolonged shelf life. Child-proof caps guarantee 0 spills.
PRO Benzo Test Kit is best for benzodiazepines and derrivatives, but also suitable for cathinones and CBD.
To compare reagents see the chart below. ➕➕ = positively indicates presence of expected substance. At least 2 are recommended to reduce the risk of inconclusive result. ➕ = positively indicates presence of some adulterants (see footnotes). ➖ = not applicable.
To view the chart below on mobile switch to landscape mode or preferably to a larger screen.
Sample / Test Cannabis Ehrlich Hofmann Froehde Liebermann Marquis Mecke Morris Robadope Simon’s Zimmermann Fent Strips 2C-B ➖ ➖ ➖ ➕➕ ➕➕/➕ ➕➕/➕ ➕➕ ➖ ➕➕ ➕ ➕ ➕ Amphetamine ➖ ➖ ➖ ➕ ➕➕/➕ ➕➕ ➕ ➖ ➕➕ ➕ ➕ ➕ Benzodiazepines ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➕➕ ➕ Cannabinoids ➕➕/➕ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➕➕ ➖ Cocaine ➖ ➕ ➖ ➕ ➕➕/➕ ➖ ➕ ➕➕ ➕ ➕ ➕ ➕ DMT ➖ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➕ Ketamine ➖ ➖ ➖ ➕ ➕➕/➕ ➕ ➕ ➕➕ ➕ ➕ ➕ ➕ LSD ➖ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➕ ➕ ➕ ➕ ➖ ➕ ➖ ➖ ➖ MDA ➖ ➖ ➖ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➖ ➕➕ ➕ ➕ ➕ MDMA ➖ ➖ ➖ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➖ ➕ ➕➕ ➕ ➕ Mephedrone ➖ ➖ ➖ ➕ ➕➕/➕ ➕➕ ➕ ➖ ➕ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➕ Methamphetamine ➖ ➖ ➖ ➕ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➕➕/➕ ➖ ➕ ➕➕ ➕ ➕ Opioids ➖ ➖ ➖ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➕ ➕➕/➕
- Cannabis (4-AP) – main test for THC / CBD, helps rule out synthetic cannabinoids
- Ehrlich – main test for all indoles, e.g. lysergamides and tryptamines but also 5-HTP and more, secondary test for cocaine
- Hofmann – main test for lysergamides and tryptamines, more precise but slower than Ehrlich
- Froehde – main test for most powders, secondary test for ketamine and amphetamines, long shelf life
- Liebermann – main test for most powders, secondary test for cocaine (detects levamisole)
- Marquis – main test for most powders, secondary test for ketamine, mephedrone and psychedelics
- Mecke – main test for most powders, secondary test for cocaine, ketamine and mephedrone
- Morris – main test for cocaine and ketamine, can tell apart some novel dissociatives
- Robadope – main test for primary amines, e.g. MDA, amphetamine or PMA
- Simon – main test for secondary amines, e.g. MDMA, meth, mephedrone, methylone or PMMA
- Zimmermann / Beam – main test for cathinones and benzodiazepines in geneal, detects also CBD
Fentanyl Test Strip to detect fentanyl, even if it is mixed in another substance.
Reagents can indicate PRESENCE, but not PURITY or QUANTITY. Adulterants can be detected with reagents only if they cause a darker color change than the expected substance. To detect all ingredients and estimate their amount pair reagents with a TLC purity test kit.
GET ALL TOOLS
First, prepare a clean white testing surface – ceramic or glass is the best, e.g. bottom of a mug or a plate. Get your sample, reagents, a sharp tool / scoop and cleaning wipes.
PREPARE SAMPLE, ABOUT THIS BIG -> ●
If testing a pill, powder or crystal, crush it finely. If testing a pill with 2 mg of active compound or less test 1/4th. If testing a liquid, dry one drop on paper or clean ceramic surface. A bigger sample can cause a stronger reaction. You need a new sample for each test.
ADD ONE* DROP (OR PILE) OF REAGENT
Shake bottles hard before use. Do not let a bottle touch sample or you will ruin the rest of the reagent. Use just enough reagent to cover a sample. If using crystals avoid air pockets by flattening crystals onto sample using a clean tool. *Do not combine reagents except for „A” and „B” bottles.
OBSERVE FOR UP TO 3 MINUTES*
Disregard any color change after 3 minutes, although keep in mind that some pill binders can significantly slow down color change reaction. Do not overinterpret your results, consider that color change reaction is always fastest and most vivid in the part where biggest surface of reagent touches sample, compared to its edges. Over time reaction will degrade due to air contact. Take photos.
Compare color change with instructions. Reagents can indicate PRESENCE, but not PURITY or QUANTITY. Adulterants can be detected with reagents only if they cause a darker color change than the expected substance. To detect all ingredients and estimate their amount pair reagents with a TLC purity test kit.
Clean used reagent tools / testing surface with lots of running water and detergent, avoid contamination.
Reagents contain toxic and/or corrosive chemicals, strong enough to burn skin and clothing. Keep out of eyes and mouth. Keep away from children. Always use in a well-ventilated area. Wear gloves (supplied) when handling the bottle and cap. Wear protective eyewear. Never point towards face etc. If you get some on you/clothing, then immediately wash with lots of soap and water. Dispose of any unwanted reagent with running water, ventilate. Store reagents standing up and away from heat in a cool, dark place. The average shelf life of 2 years can be significantly extended by storing in a fridge or freezer (warm to room temperature before use).
Reagents deteriorate with time or due to contact with air, especially if exposed to sunlight or not refrigerated. If you are uncertain whether the reagent will work, test it with an already confirmed sample.
Pair reagents with a TLC purity test kit. TLC allows you to discover full number of ingredients and estimate their amount, however still requires reagent tests to identify detected compounds.
- To precisely test MDMA purity use TLC MDMA Purity Test Kit.
- To precisely test cocaine purity use TLC Cocaine Purity Test Kit.
- To precisely test cannabinoids use TLC Cannabinoid Test Kit.
- To estimate purity of other compounds (full ingredients and their amounts) use the basic TLC Adulterants Test Kit.
- To precisely test purity of as many compounds as possible consider the Full TLC Purity Test Kit.