REAGENTS FAKE WEED TEST KIT
We proudly present the newest addition to our range of Dual-use kits, the Fake Weed test kit. According to Drugsdata.org lab results legal flowers are increasingly often being sprayed with cheap illegal synthetic cannabinoids that mimic the effects of THC. Unfortunately synthetic cannabinoids can cause serious side effects from acute kidney injury to even death, therefore we highly recommend testing cannabis plant matter.
Fake Weed test kit contains enough Cannabis reagent for 2 tests and detects whether a sample contains mostly THC, CBD or else. If the result is inconclusive or indicates CBD but the sample produces strong effects that indicates the presence of an adulterant.
How to use the Fake Weed test kit?
- Remove both Cannabis reagent vials from a plastic tube
- Add a small pinch (<20 mg) of your flower or extract to the tube
- Add both reagents to the plastic tube and observe the color change reaction
- Blue color change indicates there is more THC than CBD in your sample.
- Pink color change indicates there is more CBD than THC.
- Other results indicate there is no THC or CBD present. Read more about how to test cannabinoids here.
Relevant independent research: https://www.saferparty.ch/tl_files/images/download/file/Aktuelles_2021/Schnelltest%20Cannabis%20Factsheet.pdf